Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Sharing mommies..

It's teacher's appreciation week in Jackson. He was to bring a flower for each of his 2 teachers today. He wanted me to bring him to school today so he could take his flowers. I have never actually taken him to school because he goes on days that I work. This was purposeful so I could spend time with him on my off days. However, he is only 4 and that logic escapes him. So, tonight he says, "mom, why didn't you take me to school today. Other mommies were there." I explained that I needed to be at work. He says, " that's ok, we SHARED a mommy". Really! Makes me want to laugh and cry in the same moment. I love my sweet boy.

1 comment:

  1. Jackson is adorable.
    And I am now subscribed to your blog so I will know when you post! (I don't know why I didn't remember to do this before)

    ReplyDelete