As I am boiling eggs for potato salad this AM, I thought of random things I've learned lately.
1. Bamboo trees feel like velvet - thanks to Jackson for insisting that on our bike ride in the neighborhood we all stop to feel the bamboo.
2. Put the eggs in the pot before you have water it in - they tend to crack if dropped in water. Hence, inspiring the list today. It may be that it's also only 6:30A and I'm already making potato salad. But, it is Memorial Day and BBQ is on the agenda.
3. I truly appreciate how lucky I am for my health and my family. I've known this for sometime. Guess I've felt reminded!
4. Buttermilk is the secret ingredient for fabulous banana bread.
5. Jackson makes some mean homemade banana pancakes - Yummy!
Happy Memorial Day!!!
13 hours ago