1. I think this one is my favorite. Looks so cozy! The drawers would serve as his dresser for clothes to eliminate the need for a space taking dresser.
2. I like this one too. Interesting to have open shelving under the sitting area. Could use it for easy to reach books or baskets for toys.
3. This one is more fancy and I'd simplify the lines. I'm more looking at the wood boarding above the window (I'm sure that has some name.) I think it makes the built in seem more of a unit but maybe a bit too much.
4. I like the book style shelves. I could do one side of the window in this style of shelving. But, will that carry to the teen years?
5. Obviously, this is way girlie. It's the only one I could find with a desk under the window instead of a sitting area.
What your favorite? Desk or sitting area? It'll be there FOREVER! I need it to carry though his needs now and future. Thoughts?