1. Wine barrel planter. Centsational Girl is amazing!!! I don't know where she finds the time to do all the things she does but this one speaks to me! It's probably because I'm a fan of wine and flowers:) Can you believe she made this!
2. I can't really blame a certain blog but I'm going to stencil a back splash in my kitchen. I was going to tile but my husband is convinced that we'll redo our kitchen and layout in the next few years. So, why waste the money but why wait to make this the way you want them. Stenciling is my compromise. I'll use the existing deep tan wall color and then pull another lighter beige for the 2nd color. Here's a preview in blue.
3. Also, I going to stencil my downstairs 1/2 bath. It's a nice neutral that I just painted (it was a green color called thyme which I have upstairs). I'm debating on using a light tan as the second color so it's a soft look or go bold and use a dark brown. I worried about the dark brown because of the size of the bathroom. Here's a preview. I have the same print on my ottoman in the ajoining family room so I thought it'd pull things together. Yes, I'm obsessive!!
4. Ok, this isn't a project but more of a treasure hunt. I have a dining room with a large window and I'm looking for two corner cabinets to flank it. I'll have extra storage - bonus! and it'll help make the room cozy. Miss Mustard Seed has them in her dining room.
5. Beefing up the porch for party time:) I've move our old eat-in kitchen table to the porch and have bought a bench to accompany it. I found these retro cast iron chairs that I was going to sell. But once I painted them red, they're staying! Here's some must haves:
Fun chili pepper lights - this was actually my husband's added touch
Outdoor drink/food buffet. This ones from PB has the right look but I'll hopefully find a more rustic, cheaper piece.
So, that's my inspired to-do list. It's fun to have this kind of list! What's on your list?